
Today was another hot day outside. I just really want to go for a walk. Raider really started to play with me today. He has been very timid of me since I came home. Today he kept sniffing me and he actually let me pet him for a while.
Today we helped great-grandpa move into his new apartment. He really enjoys it there. Then I went to lunch with grammie, Uncle Casey, mom and dad. It ws fun. The afternoon was a pretty relaxing day. We came home and I took a little nap and then watched the Olympics. Last night I watched my first Raiders game, they lost :(.I really enjoyed watching the game. I can't wait to watch them with papa. We can cheer together and yell together!!!
Daddy put me in my excersaucer today for the first time and I really enjoyed it. It was close to bed time when he did it, so hopefully tomorrow I will like it a little better and give it some smiles. Well I need to go eat now. I will talk to you all later. Stay tuned for the next post!!!
Love you all,
good night
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Evan!! Love, Deanna & your future playmate Katie
Post a Comment