









What a day!!! Mike and I do not really celebrate it, but we love to do something for the kids.
We started the morning off with presents for them. Evan got a monster truck track and some candy and Lilah got her first My little pony, a super cute shirt and her very own fruit snacks!!!
Then I made heart shaped pancakes for Mike and the kids topped off with a little whipping cream and strawberries!!! Lilah chowed them down, like she does with all of her food, Evan took a couple bites.
Then for lunch I made PB&J heart shaped sandwiches. This was Lilah's first sandwich and first time having Peanut Butter. She ate the whole thing and Evan even ate his.
Now for dinner... We are going to make our own personal sized heart shaped pizzas. Evan will have so much fun making them and loves doing them in hearts!!! They both enjoyed their pizzas!!!
We had such a wonderful day!!! Fun to change the day up once in a while and do new stuff. I need to remember how much fun doing all of this was, so we do it more often. Shapes are so much fun to do with foods!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment