Monday, February 14, 2011

Monster Trucks





Oh my gosh I love the Pay Back coupon book!!! I used a coupon in it for the Monster trucks for Evan and Mike and they had a blast and we got it for so cheap!!!

Mike, Evan, Uncle Bobby and Kyler all went to the monster trucks together. They had such a great time and had front row seats ( love the coupon book). Mike said that Evan was holding onto the seat in front of him and kept saying "WOW." Then when they would leave the arena he would ask for more and say " another one come out, another one?" He had a blast!!! Evan even wore the ear plugs, for about half the time and then wore ear muffs!!! I was very proud of him for that.
I am so bummed that I was not able to go, but had fun with just Lilah and I know that Evan and Mike needed that time together as well.
Hopefully next year will be a family outing!!!
I am just so happy they had a wonderful time together.
Mike got some really great pictures on his phone I will try and upload those to the blog!!

No comments: