
Good Morning Everyone~
This is my first blog. My mommy got it from one of her friends and her daughter does it. Mommy thought it was a great idea. I wanted to do a little introduction of myself.
As of right now I am almost 13 weeks old and I weight about 13 lbs and I am 24inches long. I was 9lbs. 10oz at birth and was 22 inches long. I have done plenty of growing since then, as you can see. I love to smile and I am trying to laugh, but have not gotten it down yet. I also love taking my baths every night with daddy. That is our time together. Mommy plays with me a lot during the day when daddy is at work, so I enjoy my bath when daddy gets home.
I love to go on walks. I can sit up in my stroller now, like a big boy, so I get to see everything around me. Mommy tries to take the dogs with us, but when it is just her, it can be kind of hard for her. We hang out with Auntie Jessica a lot. Actually we are getting ready to go meet her now. I am very excited to meet her little girl that is in her belly. She is very good with me and helps my mommy out a lot. They are a good team together when we are out and about.
Well I have to go for now. I will try to write more later or at least get a lot of pictures up, so those of you who have not met me or have not seen me in a while can see what I look like and all the cool things I can do.
Love you all
Evan
2 comments:
Please keep checking my Blog for more posts!!
Love you all,
Evan
You are such a big boy. I can't wait to finally meet you. Love you all.
- aunty kat and uncle ernie
Post a Comment