This year was such a wonderful day for the pumpkin patch. It was so nice outside and DRY!!! We went as a whole group this year and had so much fun. I love having a big family and being able to get out and do stuff together. It makes it so much fun. We went to Bi-Zi farms; rode the hayride out to the pumpkin patch...then walked them back, played on the haystacks, fed the animals, went through the maze and did the pumpkin sling shot!!! The kids had so much fun. We stop to grab a little bite to eat o the way home. Evan wanted a couple of fries so we gave him some and he feel asleep eating them :) He was so tired. They did so well being there through their nap time.
I just love how much fun we have with the kids. How easy they are, for the most part, to take places now and not really have to worry about anything. As long as I have some water, milk, and a few snacks we are golden!!! I love all of these memories that we make we the kids and as a family.
1 comment:
I love your posts, Jess. :) They are so fun & encouraging. That picture of Evan with the french fry cracked me up! That is hilarious.
Post a Comment