Monday, June 14, 2010

Dedication

OHH We had such a great day on Sunday the 13th!!! We got the kids dedicated at church. We did it with Joel and Hosanna as well, so they did Calebs. It was so nice. After church we all had a BBQ together with the whole family. We took up so much space at church, it was great!!! We are so happy to have everyone at church and in our families supporting us in raising the kids in a christian home. The gift that God has given us with these kids and with our marriage is so wonderful. The dedication was so over powering. It was hard for me to hold back all the tears. Knowing we have gotten to know some really great people at church. It tears me up just thinking about it.
We are just truly blessed. The only bummer is that I was so busy making sure everyone got a seat together I forgot to give my camera to someone, so I don't have pictures. I know the church will have little something and hopefully someone else took pictures. It will always be a great day and memory in my head!!!

Thank to everyone who was there to share this with us!!! We love you all :)

No comments: