Monday, August 3, 2009

I know, I know

So it has been forever since I have written. We have just been so busy and when I am up doing stuff I would rather be playing then typing on the computer. I have gotten to do a whole lot of cool stuff. I will try to write a blog to catch up on everything big that has gone on the past few months. Like me turning 1 and going camping, going for my own car ride and much much more.
This Blog will be about my last week or so and I will start to work on the other ones. I am getting another tooth. This will make 15 almost there and I will be done teething until I loose them and get my adult teeth!!! Mommy and Daddy will sure be happy about that. We went for a walk today with one of my friends and gave her her birthday present. We were not able to go to her party. Soon we will be going to the store. I love to be out and about. Outside it my new favorite thing. They only stinky thing is right now is that it is way to hot to be outside. Mom usually takes me out for 15 mins or so and then back inside we go.
This last weekend I helped Daddy split wood. I was an awesome helper. I brought him the wood with my dump truck and he really liked that. I also helped him move the fridge. I put my foot and hands in the right spot and pulled it backwards with Daddy. I don't think he could of done it without me.
I love to throw fits. Eating Chips is what I want now, even if it is 6 in the morning. Mommy wont give them to me, but I can reach the chip place now and I like that. I just bring them to my room, take off the clipping thing and eat away. Mommy or Daddy then take them away from me. Then there goes another fit. I just like to throw them to make Mommy go crazy. One day that will get boring and I will have to find something else that is entertaining.

No comments: